Cryo Wellbeing Covid-19 and Client Care Policy Document
1st April 2021
This document shows my current policy to help protect clients attending my studio for treatments at Oaklands, Penhow, Caldicot NP26 3AD. I have followed Public Health Wales and NICE guidelines in accordance with government recommendations which are necessarily subject to review and updating to meet current legislation.
Cryo Wellbeing Studio
Areas identified for use of all those attending my studio include 1 treatment room, bathroom facility and toilet, plus corridor. These facilities will be cleaned as per the government guidelines.
Risk Assessment and Management
I recognise that although I cannot eliminate the risk of Covid-19, I will periodically assess and review the risks to all those using our facilities. All practicable measures will be adopted to help reduce the risk of transferring Covid-19 in accordance with government restrictions.
Our Covid-19 Policy document and latest risk assessment will be published and available to anyone using the facilities at Oaklands, Penhow, Caldicot.
- All clients seeking treatment will be required to sign an online Declaration stating they are not currently suffering any Covid-19 symptoms; are not currently sharing a household with anyone suffering symptoms; and if they have contracted Covid-19, they have been asymptomatic for at least 14 days. The declaration must be signed no more that 24 hours before their appointment and clients must also agree to notifying Cryo Wellbeing if they display any symptoms associated with Covid-19, before, during, or after their appointment.
- Practitioners and clients will wear disposable masks during contact periods of all treatment sessions.
- Practitioners will wear a new disposable plastic apron for each treatment.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers will be available for use.
- Adequate time will be allowed between treatments to clean all work surfaces and contact areas using antiseptic spray or wipes
- Practitioners will thoroughly wash hands following government guidelines between treatments.
- A plastic container and disposable bag will be provided for clients to place any items of clothing removed during treatment. Bags will be disposed of between treatments.
Keeping our Workplace Clean
- Carry out cleaning of objects and surfaces that are touched regularly, such as door handles, couches, bottles, etc, between treatments and making sure there are adequate disposal arrangements.
- Keep windows open in all work areas where possible.
- Before the start of every day that the clinic is in use, I will clear workspaces and belongings and clean all objects and surfaces as described above, remove, and dispose of all waste according to government guidelines.
- Carry out frequent extensive cleaning of all work area floors, equipment, and work surfaces no less than once a week, and more as deemed necessary.
- Cleaning records will be clearly displayed in all areas.
End of policy document